5/27/2010

The Beginning

Well here I am in Provo Utah, I can hardly wait for the day when i get on the plane to Sweden! It seems so surreal that I will be living in another country in just about 2 1/2 months... Right now I am trying very hard to find a job for this summer so I can save up money for my trip. I would like my summer to be lounging around by the pool hanging out with friends. But sadly thats not what my summer will consist of, it will be more like... working everyday (that is if I can find a job, hopefully!) and going to summer school to get ahead on credits. When I first thought of doing an exchange I thought of going to Brazil, but after much thought I have decided to go to SWEDEN! I am not doing this exchange through a program. My uncle and aunt and their two little girls live in Sweden, so I decided it would be a adventure to go live with them in Linkoping Sweden. I will update this blog when I have more information to share! Until then, hejdå!

No comments:

Post a Comment