11/07/2010

Exactly what I needed.

I needed this.
I needed a change, i love change.
I grow tired of normal daily happenings.
I was was tired of being comfortable.
I am no longer comfortable, I kind of like it.
I am discovering who I really am.
Me. Not my friends, not my family, not where i'm from......me.
This experience has been difficult in some ways, it has helped me learn something
Life is never prefect.
But I can have a dream for perfection,
I can work towards it,
Maybe one day I will get there.
Not in this life but another.

2 comments:

  1. Insightful! Glad you are there. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and very Poetic words - thanks for sharing. I am glad you are learning and growing. Life is all about growth, and, you are definitely in the midst of it:)

    ReplyDelete