11/25/2010

Förlåt!

Okay, I just need to do this. I have been putting off writing on my blog for so many days I lost count. Sorry to everyone who reads my blog (if any one does). I will stop being such a slacker. Let me start off with the weather... I think I might die. Either from the massive amounts of snow and cold all around me, or from slipping and falling on the icy ground. I am not use to such cold weather. It is beautiful. But I hate cold. I stay pretty warm when I am outside though, considering I put on about 20 layers of clothes. Today is Thanksgiving! Since Thanksgiving is a American Holiday, today was a little but different than regular. I went to school, and got home just in time for dinner, I didn't even help make anything this Thanksgiving! :/  Because it's Thanksgiving I feel like I should share everything that I am thankful for, but that will have to have it's own post :). School is going really good! We have a performance tomorrow, that should be fun! Here is a picture Liv took today when we were rehearsing, (I stole it off of Facebook!) Thanks Liv if you are reading this! Haha :)
We have been working on this dance for about a month, and it's choreographed by us (the students). The people in my group are Veronica, Agnes, Rebecca, Viktor, and me!
I had so many things that I wanted to blog about but I have forgotten everything now. So until next time...
Which will be very soon! Hejdå!

No comments:

Post a Comment